Top Posts & Pages
- Rusty Rafa caught in a fog - will the great gladiator find his weapons to win again?
- Forever Sachin – A teary eyed nation bids farewell to the gentle Genius!
- There's Nadal and then there are the rest!
- US Open Semi Finals - Will the single handers usurp the Modern masters?
- The "Bell" curve & cricket's great enigmas
- Hip Hip Murray - The Scot rules Britain!
- A legacy of creativity and genius – The Special One bids adieu
- Rahul Dravid - "The Wall" of Fame and a True Legend of the Game
- Dravidian Delight - India's Selfless Soldier wins another star
- The Djoker has the last laugh, wins Wimbledon and the No.1 ranking
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Dhoni won the game for India yesterday without playing a single stroke. He promoted Cheteshwar Pujara , to no.3, a place owned by The Wall, and that did the trick. Pujara demonstrated classical strokeplay and an uncluttered mind as he … Continue reading
He might not be the most liked cricketer(Australians very rarely are), might not be rated as a great captain but pedigree and achievement-wise, even his staunch detractors will agree that Ponting deserves to be mentioned among the greatest players of … Continue reading